Hello Readers! Today I woke up with the news of Whitney Houston death at 48 by the radio news. It was a day before the Grammy Awards in the Music Industry. Although I didn’t know Whitney Houston that well but I know she is one of the soulful powerful singers with songs I known by her such as her hit song cover of Dolly Parton’s “I Will Always Love You” and Chaka Khan’s “I’m Every Women”, her songs such as “Saving All My Love for You”, “Where Do Broken Hearts Go”, “I’m Your Baby Tonight”, “I have Nothing” and “I Want To Dance With Somebody”. I also didn’t forget the best duets of all time of Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston‘s “When You Believe”. Her powerful voice, her presence, her music and also her contributions will be remembered indeed. Rest in Peace Whitney Houston (August 9, 1963 – February 11, 2012).
Not forgetting Happy Birthday to Zi Kang! I also watched another episode of Juniour Masterchef Australia. The kids continue to impress me with those interesting dishes with creative unique presentation. I also watched a game show Cash Cab Asia which was apparently in Singapore probably in the central town area. It is game of general knowledge questions with 3 lives of a free cab to your destination and if you end those 3 lives before you reach your destination, you will be kicked out of the cab. If you managed to survive to your destination, you will get what you earned and you have a final choice to double your earnings with one question but if you lost it, you will get nothing so to play safe take what you earn. Anyway it is in US $, so if you change to SIN $, you will definitely earn more than what you earn.
I would like to end the post of with quotes by Whitney Houston and a drawing that I drew for the singer and actress. I would like to send my condolences to Whitney Houston’s family, friends, fans and everyone who had been touched by her powerful unique voice that nobody can beat. Rest In Piece Whitney Houston – Nizam.
Whitney Houston Quotes from Brainyquote.com
- From the beginning, the camera and I were great friends. It loves me, and I love it.
- God gave me a voice to sing with, and when you have that, what other gimmick is there?
- I almost wish I could be more exciting, that I could match what is happening out there to me.
- I believe that children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way. Show them all the beauty they possess inside.
- I decided long ago never to walk in anyone’s shadow; if I fail, or if I succeed at least I did as I believe.
- I finally faced the fact that it isn’t a crime not having friends. Being alone means you have fewer problems.
- My mother taught me that when you stand in the truth and someone tells a lie about you, don’t fight it.
- Nobody likes to be picked on. Nobody.
- When I decided to be a singer, my mother warned me I’d be alone a lot. Basically we all are. Loneliness comes with life.